Neds Promo Code:
Neds is relatively new to the Australian bookmaking scene, but it’s growing fast. Created by Dean Shannon, who was the Ladbrokes CEO from 2013-2017, Neds is an approved operator for the PGA, Cricket Australia, the AFL, the NRL, Tennis Australia, and Australian Rugby. In this review, potential bettors can learn about the site’s signup process, markets, betting features, and deposit options while learning why they should choose Neds.
The Signup Process
It’s quick and easy to sign up for a Neds account via a three-step process. Start by going to the signup page, enter some personal info, choose a username and password, and that’s it. Neds requires ID verification before withdrawals can be made, and this is done in the My Account area.
Neds is currently offering a welcome bonus of up to $150 for people that read this Neds review. Simply sign up for a new account and the promo code is automatically entered. Deposit some money, and Neds will match it in free bets. It’s worthwhile for new account holders to use the code to boost their betting balances. Users can get additional information on the Neds site also you can use our quiz to see if Neds is right for you.
- BetBoost: This is a Neds betting features that allows punters to boost the stakes on selected events. BetBoost is available on fixed-odds markets and it can be chosen if it is available for a particular event. There are no additional costs, but it is available only once a day.
- PriceBoost: If a bettor would prefer increased odds to higher stakes, Neds gives them the option to select PriceBoost in the account settings area.
- Multi Builder: This feature is ideal for those who love to build a multi.
- Live in Play bets: On Neds, users can bet on live sports.
- Promotions: Neds typically offers bonus bets as promotions, which is common in the bookmaking industry. Some promotions include receiving bonus bets on following races when users bet on selected promotional events.
- Quickslip: This feature allows bettors to bypass the betslip. Simply enter the stakes and confirm to place a bet. Default quickslip amounts are selectable in the My Account area.
- Tote selection: Also in the My Account area, bettors can choose from VIC, NSW, and QLD TOTE options. This preselects the user’s top TOTE selection.
Neds offers a wide range of markets for sports and racing. As far as racing is concerned, users can bet on harness racing, greyhounds, and thoroughbreds, both internationally and within Australia. Neds also offers a range of odds on racing feature events, including the Melbourne Cup. In other betting markets, Neds covers all the most popular sports, such as cricket, soccer, NRL, AFL, tennis and much more. There are also markets for less-popular sports such as handball, volleyball, snooker, and darts. Sports bet types include points spreads, first-half markets, total points, and other exotic betting types.
The Neds Mobile App
Neds now has a mobile app ready for download on Android and Apple devices. This app is well-designed for sports betting, and it provides an experience that’s markedly similar to the PC version. Bettors can place bets on the latest sports and racing events, they can place bets on live events, contact support services, and view all current promotions. To get more info or to download the Neds app, visit the site.
As far as funds deposits are concerned, Neds currently offers users four options. For an instant deposit, the POLi and credit card options are preferable. If the bettor doesn’t mind waiting, BPay and bank transfer choices are available.
Support and Service
While Neds offers live chat services, it states that queries will be answered within 48 hours. If a user has an urgent need, it’s better to call them via telephone. The support department’s business hours are 8am-8pm.
Neds offers a range of responsible betting options in the My Account area. Here, bettors can set deposit limits, bet limit amounts, and read Neds’ responsible betting policy. These features make Neds a great choice for those who want to gamble while staying within a budget.
For bettors in Australia, Neds offers a wide variety of unique features. With the ex-CEO of Ladbrokes at the helm, users can expect the launch of many new betting products in the near future. With its exciting promotions, selection of betting markets and features, responsible gambling options, payment choices, and much more, it’s easy to see why Neds is a preferred destination for bettors in Australia. Hopefully, the information in this Neds review will help sports gamblers make an informed decision on where to place their bets.
© Copyright KRUZEY PTY LTD, PO Box 803, South Melbourne 3205