Terms & Conditions
The Website (“kruzey.com.au”) provides this website in order to help you to select your online betting website. In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “Kruzey”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services and products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Australian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. The products and services compared on this site are not representative of all products and services available in the market.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. There are specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than affiliates and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
USE OF WEBSITE
The website and the Kruzey comparison service is made available only for personal or non-commercial use in obtaining information directly related to the services or products offered on the website. You may not, whether through the use of additional software or by any other means, data mine or conduct automated searches on the website or the data contained in it.
DISCLOSURE OF COMMISSION
Kruzey may receive payment of commissions from participating providers in order to provide the services provided by Kruzey. This is at no extra cost to you.
The website contains statements regarding the terms of the products offered, including details of the services available and items not covered by the service. Such statements are generalised in an attempt to give you a summary of the types of products available through Kruzey. However, not all products are the same and you should confirm the exact terms of any product that you intend to sign up to prior to proceeding.
Site Information and Content
While Kruzey.com.au takes all care in the preparation of information we accept no responsibility nor warrants the accuracy of the information displayed. Information on kruzey.com.au has been provided for entertainment purposes only and Kruzey P/L accepts no responsibility for any assumptions based or derived from any information displayed or assumed. All information relating to race fields, including horse numbers, scratching’s, odds and statistics should be checked with an official source.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you may post on Kruzey.com.au. In order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with kruzey.com.au, you agree to the following:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Kruzey.com.au (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup or cached copies for a reasonable period of time.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Kruzey.com.au, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- Disclaimer: Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We do our best to keep Kruzey.com.au safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access kruzey.com.au, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Kruzey.com.au to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
Registration and Account Security
Kruzey.com.au users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on kruzey.com.au, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You will not use Kruzey.com.au if you are under 18.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- You will not have more than one active account without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Kruzey.com.au that infringes someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on Kruzey.com.au if we believe that it violates this statement.
- If we removed your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake please contact us.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Kruzey.com.au.
Notification of Changes
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Kruzey.com.au to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account. In all such cases, this statement will still apply.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to this statement or Kruzey.com.au in a state or federal court located in Australia. The laws of the Australia will govern this statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Australia for the purpose of litigating all such claims. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Kruzey.com.au, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. We try to keep Kruzey.com.au up, bug free and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing kruzey.com.au “as is” without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that kruzey.com.ay will be safe or secure. Kruzey P/L is not responsible for the actions or content of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or kruzey.com.au, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By “Kruzey.com.au” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website atKruzey.com.au branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed. By “us,” “we” and “our” we mean Kruzey Pty Ltd. and/or its affiliates. By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from Kruzey.com.au and provide data to us relating to Kruzey.com.au users. By “content” we mean the content, information and tipping you post on Kruzey.com.au, including information about you and the actions you take. By “post” we mean post on Kruzey.com.au or otherwise make available to us. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
WARNING: GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary investment based on information displayed on the site (or affiliated sites) is at the risk of the bettor. Kruzey is not owned or affiliated with TABcorp, Sportsbet Pty Ltd, Sportingbet Australia Pty Ltd, TAB or any other advertiser or company and no relationship should be inferred by any advertisements or promotions offered on the website. Kruzey is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. All information is for entertainment purposes only and we cannot be held liable for any actions, good or bad, resulting from the use of this website. The author(s) of all content on this website is/are not giving any financial advice whatsoever, they are simply stating their own personal opinion(s). As a condition of viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the owner(s) and content author(s) of this website harmless from any claims arising from the visitors participation in any of the competitions, games and/or activities offered by the advertisers. Some of the links on kruzey.com.au are affiliate links and we may earn revenue as a result of referring clients to betting websites.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Kruzey.com.au, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights. These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the You and ourselves. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Copyright KRUZEY PTY LTD, PO Box 803, South Melbourne 3205