At the end of 2021, Moneyball rebranded from a fantasy-only betting site into an app-only sport and racing bookmaker. Today, Moneyball may not have the number of betting options available as some other sites, but what they lack in quantity is they more than makeup for quality. They offer the best multi odds in Australia and a simple and quick app experience. You can also relish in an abundance of fast payouts and an excellent range of esports options. So if you’re looking for a great all-around betting experience, look no further than Moneyball!
Why we like Moneyball
- Moneyball’s multi prices are frequently superior to any other Australian bookie.
- There are discounts, special offers, and other unique and engaging elements in Moneyball.
- Moneyball only has an app, which makes it quick and easy to use with no glitches.
Why we don’t like Moneyball
- Fantasy betting is no longer available with Moneyball.
- Moneyball only has an app; no desktop version is available.
Moneyball Australia Review
Moneyball, the Daily Fantasy Sports platform in Australia that was once a giant, has rebranded as a sports betting site. The company relaunched in 2021 with mobile-only capabilities and now offers odds on different sporting events.
Moneyball is the most outstanding betting site to put down a multi-bet beause it is Australia’s most prominent daily fantasy brand. It may appear to be a bold statement, but when you’re receiving 2 to 20% higher odds than the competition for your 3+-leg multiples, it’s tough to ignore Moneyballs’ potential.
Some other great features at Moneyball are their daily and happy hour specials on individual bets, quizzes and prediction competitions that can give you extra value on your bets, same game multis, and cash out.
On the other hand, there are a few drawbacks to using Moneyball. First, unlike Bet365 or Ned’s, they don’t have as many overall sports betting markets. Unfortunately, this also implies that you won’t always be able to construct the most complex multi you desire.
However, after integrating racing fixed odds for every NZ and Australian race into their app in late 2021, Moneyball is worth your time, especially if you wager on mobile.
The Moneyball bookmaker is now only accessible through their Android and iOS applications; however, the Moneyball betting website is expected to go live at the end of 2022.
To learn more about Moneyball, read our comprehensive review.
MONEYBALL Pros and Cons
- The most enticing multis on the market
- The quick and easy-to-use app
- They don’t offer fantasy betting.
- The website will not be launching until late 2022
Moneyball was once one of Australia’s most popular daily fantasy sports providers, as the country’s first to offer DFS. However, a more competitive market alongside the widespread impact of Covid on global sports has forced Moneyball to cease operations. In April 2020, Moneyball closed as a fantasy sports site, reopening with mobile-only betting markets rebranding themselves the ‘multi-home.’
- A rebranded product that specializes in a variety of sports.
- Never miss a beat with their user-friendly mobile app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Dedicated to offering the best odds on ‘multis’ bets.
- Daily fantasy games are no longer available.
- No desktop website is currently available
- The number of events you can place a bet on is limited.
MONEYBALL MARKETS, MULTIS, AND MORE
You may wonder what to anticipate from Moneyball before downloading the betting app. Here you have it:
- High Multis – Get 2-20% extra on your winnings when you bet on multis.
- Competitive fixed odds – All three racing codes have very reasonable odds.
- Fixed Win, Top 2 & Place odds -There are three fixed odds options for betting on races.
- Same game multis – SGMs available in all major sports leagues.
- Cash-out – On all competitive betting markets.
- Specials – The most fantastic prices for one-of-a-kind wagers.
- Mobile apps – Unique, easy and enjoyable.
- Live chat/email – With a responsive, helpful Australian staff.
- Heaps of esports options – On some of the most popular online games.
- Futures – For the world’s biggest races and sporting events annually.
- Player props – For more significant competitions like the AFL and NRL.
- A very low minimum withdrawal of $1.
- Limited markets – There are many events with only 20 or so markets.
- Limited payment options – PayPal and other e-wallets are not accepted.
- No phone service – The entire customer service system is built online.
- No live betting – No phone calls either
COMING SOON TO MONEYBALL
- Currently only available as an app, Money ball will soon be available on desktop.
- ‘Share your Bets’ – like bet with mates, Share your bets is a social betting feature allowing you to share your bets with friends and followers and copy other people’s bets.
- Speedmaps & Full Form guide – Allowing customers to make more informed racing bets.
One issue Moneyball will need to address as it expands its business is the variety of betting markets available. In recent years, Moneyball has expanded its sports offerings, adding many new ones. For example, there are currently around 20 betting markets for certain AFL or NBA games compared to a large like bet365, which offers over 200 betting markets on each event. Once Moneyball improves this aspect of its service, it’ll have an effective mobile app that caters to a wide range of sports enthusiasts.
Recently, Moneyball became competitive in the Australian market by offering thoroughbreds, harness racing and greyhound markets. You can find a good selection of daily domestic racing markets; however, they have not introduced international racing yet.
MONEYBALL BETTING: RACING
For all New Zealand and Australian meets and select international countries such as Hong Kong and Singapore, Moneyball provides horse and greyhound racing markets.
Moneyball is a bit different from other racing bookies. Moneyball offers fixed odds racing betting and a unique bet type: Top 2.
Moneyball offers some of the best odds for winning, placing and coming in second.
Overall, Moneyball’s fixed odds are highly competitive, and while not always the greatest in Australia, you’ll frequently discover the most affordable runner on Moneyball.
You may also use these sites to place bets on runners from the Top 2 markets, which means you’ll be able to wager in a unique way that will most certainly pay off if you back a runner you think has a good chance of winning or placing second.
Of course, tote lovers will be disappointed without Best Tote or Starting Price betting odds on the Moneyball betting app. However, because many skilled and serious gamblers seek value with fixed odds, we believe Moneyball is still an excellent choice.
Moneyball is also said to add totes, exotics, same race multis, and all-in markets to their racing repertoire.
The other thing to point out about Moneyball’s racing markets is that they currently lack a variety of overseas meets and are also missing a speed map and a full-form guide, which need to be taken into account if you are serious about placing a wager.
MONEYBALL BETTING: SPORTS
On average, there are 20 markets available for the 15 or so sports offered by Moneyball Australia.
The betting markets they offer at Moneyball include the most popular ones like Head-to-Head, Result, Winner, Handicaps, Margin, Correct Score, and Total. Some of the other less frequently wagered-on bet types we have are Player Props, Anytime Scorer, and Futures.
Moneyball’s strength is in certain areas, particularly with esports. They provide a variety of daily marketplaces for CS:GO, Dota 2, LoL, and other video games such as Valorant and NBA 2k.
Moneyball sports odds are competitive, but the actual value comes from placing same-game or many-game multi-wagers getting up to 20% better prices than other Australian bookies.
On top of regular pricing, Moneyball also has daily discounts on unique bet types that are unrivalled in Australia.
Moneyball does not have the most sports betting alternatives or consistently incredible odds. Still, it offers a wide variety of options and has a lot of value if you enjoy searching for underpriced bets.
The Moneyball sports betting site is only available through their app, which you can download on Android and iOS devices. This mobile-only platform is similar to what has become standard in some of the newer sports betting sites launched in the United States.
Even though Moneyball is a young sports betting app, they have already gained notoriety for its promotions. While we can’t go into detail about most of the promos, you’ll be able to see them displayed on the home page of their app when you sign in. They also offer Same Game Multis and Racing First Three promos that have become commonplace in this industry.
Moneyshot is a free game inside the Moneyball betting app. answer quiz questions correctly to win bonus bets and other prizes. The quiz’s form varies depending on the essential sports that are taking place each day.
MONEYBALL QUICK FACTS
- Website www.moneyball.com.au
- Deposit options: Credit Card, Debit Card, POLi, Bank Transfer/EFT
- Withdrawal options: Credit Card, Bank Transfer/EFT
- Odds provider: Moneyball
- Apps: Apps iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play)
- Support: Live Chat, Email
- Owner: YoLo Investments
- Founded: 2015
- Headquarters: Darwin
Moneyball Mobile App
Moneyball is a newer sports gambling company in Australia, and its app design is leagues above the competition. In only a few months, their app has become one of the most polished and well-designed ones on the market. Since BetEasy closed its doors, those who love great app interfaces have been waiting for something new-Moneyball could be the solution.
The absence of a desktop site indicates that the Moneyball team has put much effort into making the app. Although you may be dissatisfied with some of their offerings, you won’t have any issues finding your way around the app or having any difficulties with its clarity. The app is also available for download on Android and iOS devices.
Moneyball App Pros
- Sports and racing
- eSports betting markets
- Multi odds that place them ahead of the competition
- Same game multis and specials
- Futures & player props
- Simple to use
- $1 minimum withdrawal
Moneyball App Cons
- Limited betting markets
- limited payment options
- No phone support
DOWNLOADING THE MONEYBALL APP (APK & IOS)
The Moneyball software is available in the Australian Apple App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android phones. However, it is suggested for security purposes to download the app directly through the website at moneyball.com.au.
How to Download the Moneyball APK (Android)
- Open the web browser on your Android device
- Search for moneyball.com.au
- Select ‘Download on Google Play’
How to Download the Moneyball Apple App
- Open the browser on your Apple device
- Go to moneyball.com.au
- Select ‘Download on App Store’
MONEYBALL PAYMENT METHODS
Surprisingly, the payment options for Moneyball are somewhat limited, only having Credit, POLi, and Bank Transfer/Electronic Funds Transfer available for account funding and transfer.
Moneyball has always been a fast and reliable app, and its payment processing is no different.
MONEYBALL DEPOSIT METHODS
- Credit Card – Instant processing
- Debit Card – Instant processing
- POLi – Instant processing
- Bank Transfer/EFT – 1-2 days processing
The minimum deposit at Moneyball is $10.
MONEYBALL WITHDRAWAL METHODS
- Credit Card – 1-2 days processing
- Bank Transfer/EFT – 1-2 days processing
The minimum withdrawal at Moneyball is $1.
HOW TO SIGN UP AND PLACE A BET WITH MONEYBALL AUSTRALIA
.1 Go to the Moneyball website on your device browser.
You can access Moneyball from any iOS or Android device by going to moneyball.com.au
.2 Select the correct download button.
Choose either “Download on App Store” or “Download on Google Play.”
.3 Download “Moneyball.”
Select “Install or Download” on the relevant mobile device.
.4 Select “Create Account.”
Select “Create Account” from the Moneyball app’s drop-down menu below the login field.
.5 To continue, either sign in with your pre-existing account or create a new one.
You can use an existing Facebook, Google, or Apple account to sign up quickly; if you don’t have any of those accounts already made, no problem! You can still create a new Moneyball account with only a username and password.
.6 Enter your personal information
Provide your name, email address, date of birth, phone number and physical address.
.7 Make a deposit
To deposit money into your account, follow these steps: Go to the “Account” tab, Select your desired deposit option from the list, and Follow the on-screen instructions.
.8 place a bet
Locate the sports/races you wish to be included on the app’s search bar or menu at the top.
.9 Confirm your bet
Enter the amount you want to bet on your selected odds in the bet slip, and confirm your bet!
Moneyball Customer Support
Although there is no current customer support phone number for “Moneyball,” they offer one of the market’s most effective live chat services. Because they don’t provide live betting, their real-time efforts focus on supporting clients via Live Chat through their mobile app.
- Phone N/A
- Email email@example.com
- Live Chat Live chat is available via the Moneyball app 24/7
MONEYBALL SIGN-UP BONUS
Though we cannot talk about the promotions and welcome bonuses available at Moneyball, we can steer you in the right direction to getting the best welcome bonus available; you can do this by following the exclusive link to their website at moneyball.com.au.
Once you have signed up with Moneyball, you can view the bonuses and promotions available.
Moneyball Australia FAQs
How to sign up to Moneyball?
Making an account with Moneyball is a piece of cake. Just click on any of the pictures in this review, and it’ll take you to the sign-up page on Moneyball’s website. After that, you must fill in some basic information and pick how much (if anything) you want your first deposit to be.
What are the best promotions at Moneyball?
Moneyball has all of its promotions hidden from the customers not logged into the website; we can tell you, however, that they have regular bonuses and promotions on par with other major betting operators.
How to get bonus bets at Moneyball?
Sign-up bonuses are not a spoken thing anymore, but some betting sites still offer a welcome bonus as a thank you when signing up to their sportsbook.
Click to view Moneyball