Are you searching Google for a Bet365 bonus code? In Australia a bonus code is not required for Bet365.
You can simply look no further, click here for instant access.
At KRUZEY we have exclusive access to the best betting sites on the market.
Currently Bet365 have fantastic fixed odds market and multis available.
For first time punters who sign up through KRUZEY, we will give you the inside lane into the Bet365 site. simply click the link below for these exciting features.
Bet365 Australia are one of the pioneers of the online betting world
They are one of the largest and highly respected since forming over in the UK.
Before signing up, have a read through of our assessment of the overall Bet365 operation which is outlined below.
Review updated 20 January 2020.
Check out the latest Bet365 video below,
A wide rang of betting promotions are available including AFL early payout which is if your team goes 30 points ahead at any stage they will settle your bet as a winner.
NRL early payout promotion can be used also, although the points required for this is 14 points.
Racing refund can be used on horse races were your runner can finish 2nd or 3rd and get your win stake returned as credits on selected races.
Bet365 Australia Features
- Live Betting: You bet online with ease at Bet365, all you have to do is pick up the phone with the number provided.
- Multi Betting: Multi bets are one of Bet365’s strong points. You can make big multi without being capped.
- Best Tote365 Tote: The best of the 3 major TABs (QLD, NSW and VIC) and starting price
- Betting types: Win and Place, 365 Tote, Exotic, Quaddies, Trebles, Daily Doubles, and more.
- Promotions: Multi specials and money back specials on selected sports
- Deposits: Credit/Debit Card, Online Banking, Bank Transfer, PayPal, POLi, Bet365 Mastercard, Skrill, NETELLER, Flexepin, Apple Pay, Bet365 Visa Card
- Withdrawals: Bank transfer, Debit/ Credit Card,Bet365 Visa Card, Skrill, NETELLER, CHEQUE, Bet365 Mastercard, PayPal
- Fees: 0
- Mobile Apps: Bet365 offers a great mobile app on iOS App and an Android App with great user interface.
Bet365 are one of the biggest betting and wagering companies in the world, and have extensive reach into many global markets. They have been in Australia since 2012, and were highly visible due to TV promotions using American actor Samuel L Jackson as one of its acting talent.
Who are Bet365?
As above, a now huge worldwide betting agency that’s been around since the start of the new century. Founded by English woman Denise Coates, it began with a small number of staff, which now employs over 4000 nearly two decades later. The Coates family is well known in the British wagering industry. Denise’s father Peter one of the giants of the industry, with Denise branching out on her own in 2000. Originating out of Stoke-on-Trent, UK, it now has access to many markets with gambling hubs in America, Australia, Gibraltar and Malta, and has year upon year, grown its business steadily.
Bet365 came to Australia in 2012, and along with Sportsbet (owned by Paddy Power), were one of the two big ‘disruptors’ in the Australian wagering and betting industry at the time.
Bet365 is regulated for operation under licence through the Northern Territory Government and the South Australian Code of Practice.
It has offices both in North Sydney (admin) and Darwin (call centre) to manage its business in Australia.
Bet365 has sponsorship arrangements outside of Australia, such as the NBA in the USA, and two football teams in England (Stoke City and Swansea City) but as yet nothing in Australia.
The Bet365 brand covers activity other than just pure sport, such as: Casinos and Poker. In this article however, it is Sports where we put the focus on.
In 2016, Bet365 was whacked with a $2.75 million fine for false advertising related to a campaign around $200 free bets, without disclosing what the conditions were to new customers in particular. As a result of this, and a number of other concerns, advertising of free bets was outlawed in 2018.
Bet365 has also had to deal with numerous complaints in the Australian industry that it shuts down or severely cripples the accounts of successful punters. More so than any other betting agency.
Company Website/App Overview
Sign Up Process
This is all very straight forward. Click on the ‘Join’ button at the top of the Bet365 website, and work through all the fields. Once complete, click on the ‘Join Bet365’ button at the bottom of the page/form.
Several highlights are apparent with Bet365.
- Top Fluc – not all betting agencies offer this bet type. Bet365 do, though only on selected meetings, not all.
- Bet 365 Mastercard – again, not all agencies offer this, good to see Bet365 throw their hat into the ring too. The card is linked to your account balance. Funds that have been earned through bonus bets are not applicable to be withdrawn, nor are deposits made from other sources.
- Live Streaming – see section below, this is available on Bet365 but under set conditions.
- Match Live – this is a live commentary provided against some sports action, not all. It’s similar to a live commentary you see on the FoxSports website for instance on a live/current game/match. It’s a point of difference for Bet365, as I don’t believe any other betting agency in Australia is doing this.
- Multi-Maker – Bet365 provide a means to build a multi-bet across varying sports, or within one sport. For instance, you can combine an NBA basketball game win result with an Australian Open tennis win result. Working through the selections and probabilities is a science in itself and worth an article just on its own! Multi Maker is accessible from the main menu.
Unfortunately there are a few.
- Racecard – lacking features when compared to other rivals. See section below.
- Mobile App download – you need to be a private investigator to find the Mobile download links in double quick time. Unfortunately for us normal people, finding these proved to be a challenge. Inadequate to non-existent signage didn’t help.
- User Interface – I found this to be very dated, not helped by a level of unintuitiveness when navigating around it. Read more further down in the section ‘Website’.
- Main Menu – it’s not exactly a hamburger menu as such, with some menu items displaying in a separate block as horizontal links further down the page. Kinda weird that menu related stuff is split into two parts.
I’ve read other reviews of Bet365’s website functionality, and many say it’s good and simple.
I’m not sure whether they were on the same page or a different planet, but I find the interface – particularly for the racing side of it to be very underwhelming.
There are flaws in it, and to be honest, if I picked the eyes out of it, there wouldn’t be much left to hold it all together.
I also read somewhere that Bet365 recently moved from a Flash based platform to an HTML5 platform.
It’s just as well, otherwise there wouldn’t be much point reviewing a site that used a technology that has long been put out to pasture, and was even seen as an online security risk at one point.
For instance, you are not provided a direct means to hop from one race meeting to another.
Instead, you have to click on a race number (in other words a race card) to get there which is not very intuitive.
There is no visual cue to help you get there like a hyperlink which would make it obvious – you have to second guess.
The actual race card is missing loads of features that other betting sites have, which makes viewing and using it an underwhelming experience.
They don’t even provide the name of the race at the top of the racecard, which came as a huge shock.
Bet365 provide mobile apps for both Android and iOS.
Apparently they do, but it’s another case of trying to find them.
If Bet365 really want to make it easy for punters on either platform to download the respective mobile app, then provide an easy to find direct page link from a main menu, or somewhere common and obvious on their website.
As a consequence, there are no instructions, no guidelines and no downloads links.
You have to stumble around a bit to find it, and I did using external sources of information elsewhere on the Internet.
No point looking for info mobile apps on the Bet365 site; there is none.
If you’ve downloaded APK files to your phone before then your Settings > Security option to allow ‘Unknown Sources’ should be already be enabled.
However, the eventual way to download the download is via this method:
- Click on the option (halfway down the main page) called ‘view all Bet365 apps’. It’s such an inconspicuous link that you’d be none the wiser.
- There are two tabs: In The Play Store and Website. The default tab is the first: In The Play Store. Use this tab.
- Click on the link called ‘Sports’, and the Bet365 APK download will commence.
Finally. It wasn’t that hard after all, but it could’ve been much easier.
Honestly, Bet365 needs to improve this page and include some imagery such as an Android and or Apple download logo, so people know what it is.
Even better, make the link more obvious to prospective punters.
Time for the UI and UX staff at Bet365 to revisit this.
Because I use Android, it downloaded the APK straight away.
But because I don’t use Apple/iOS, I couldn’t tell if an iPhone or iPad would download the iOS version.
I’ll make an assumption and say yes.
The mobile interface is similar to the website, so there you go.
You’ll need to do your own comparison whether the website/Browser or the mobile app is better for your usage.
Funding Types/Deposit Methods
For deposit methods, all the bases are covered:
Fast Bank transfer
Bet365 Visa Card
The choices are pretty extensive, which is great.
Bet365 provide more than a few options; more than many of their rivals.
Bet365 Visa Card
Like other sites, you’ll need to verify your account before withdrawals can take place. Refer to your account settings, or Help > Account Verification.
Yes, Bet365 provides a Mastercard facility, which can be used at ATM’s or to pay bills etc.
Bet365 have provided details about this facility on the web: click here.
Bet365 are one of the betting industry leaders when it comes to market and activity types.
It’s probably not worth mentioning what they are, as everything you’d expect to see across all the sporting codes is available.
Yes, there are numerous promotional offers, but they are generally not made available to people visiting the site as non-members nor new members.
Promotions are individually tailored to users based on their betting preferences (football leagues or Australian horse racing for instance) rather than some generic promotion for everybody.
The other good thing is that Promotions are not visually thrown in your face like some other sites are prone to do.
Go to: click here.
For horse racing, the layout on the race card though basic and missing a lot of features, is adequate. It includes:
- Top Fluc – this is only available on selected meetings, usually Saturday metro meetings. The TF option will come up on a given race card, the top fluctuation will be taken from the time betting starts to when the race kicks off, usually a 30-40 minute window. Best price during that time window becomes the one that is paid out.
- Fixed Odds – win place.
- Tote Odds – the odds are quite markedly different with fixed odds, so the layout makes it easy to compare prices. As with all other agencies, it’s the best of the three Australian totes.
- Exotics – all the usual offerings are here, quinella, exacta, trifecta, first four, quaddie, and more.
Click on the option ‘Show Info’ to expand the race card to a comprehensive form guide for all runners (except known scratchings).
All the major sports leagues and tournaments around the world will carry many different markets according to the sport.
Examples include: top scorer, half time score, line betting for points/score differential, and many more. Click on a sport and/or game to discover the myriad of markets available for each type of sport. They are not all one and the same.
Other Betting Features
We make a list of all the features we see across most/all online betting agency platforms, and check to see if the particular agency being reviewed here has them.
Yes, live coverage is available on many sports and racing. For the latter, streaming is available across all Victorian and South Australian racing.
You’ll see a little video icon against the race or match to indicate streaming. However, you’ll need to be a signed on member to Bet365, have active funds in your account, and also have recently bet on the platform within the previous 24 hours to eventually gain access to streaming.
This is similar to what BetEasy do on their platform too. It is designed to avoid video leechers who hog the bandwidth without actually contributing to their account activity.
This function is not available.
Yes this function is available, but it is not immediately obvious where it is. Click on ‘Show Info’, then in the top right corner you will see the section called ‘Previous Odds’.
This function is not available.
This function is not available.
Click on ‘Show Info’ to expand the form guide of the race card. It is only available on some race meetings (mainly in Australia and New Zealand) but not many for overseas meetings. However, the detail within is rather good.
This function is not available.
Yes, you cannot expect an Australian betting agency to be in an online environment without some form of coverage toward responsible gambling.
It is fairly extensive, with links to other sub-pages and other external agencies in the field.
Refer to this page: click here.
Customer and Online Help
Online Help can be accessed from the main page.
Everything a new customer would want to know about the Bet365 operation can be found in this portal.
Refer to the bottom section; ‘Help’. Or go directly to this page: click here.
Bet365 may be one of the biggest wagering companies in the world, but having reviewed nearly all the Australian betting agencies within the last 6 months, this one is behind on some fronts.
Not all mind you, as deposit and withdrawal options are some of the best, so too the range of markets available across most sports.
As a horse racing punter, the lack of race card options to help my weekend pursuit sits quite some way down the pecking order when compared to other agencies in Australia.
However, for betting on Sports other than racing, punters might have more of a positive experience, as this seems to be the prevailing view out there on the Net.
Punters other than myself will have a different set of priorities which might match some of the offerings that Bet365 has, but at least with this review, prospective punters won’t go in with their eyes closed, whether they are looking to sign on for horse racing purposes or other Sports.
Like that most oft used prhase: ‘your mileage may vary’.